ECOMPASS ONLINE PROGRAMS
eCompass OnLine Programs
eCompass provides personal support and job search tools through web-based technology with the assistance of a Schegg Group coach.
This comprehensive virtual program enables each participant to:
- Manage a complete career transition campaign from a personal account in one central, on-line location, from any computer, anywhere, anytime
- Track career transition activities with their own personal on-line organizer
- Manage and maintain personal and professional contacts
- Easily manage and track job advertisements to which they have responded
- Connect directly with their personal Schegg Group career coach
- Create and manage multiple resumes geared to specific job opportunities
- Apply for job openings and send correspondence using an easy-to-use, fully integrated communication system
- Search over 100 of the most popular job-posting sites on the web
- Access research about companies, salary ranges, relocation, entrepreneurship, and more
- Prepare for interviewing with sample questions created by Resource Managers, Recruiters and Schegg Group coaching professionals
- Use sample cover letters, thank you notes, and other correspondence to enhance their career transition communications.
Login to eCompass