Job loss can be shocking, upsetting, and frightening—but isolating?
NO, not when we are here with all the resources you need to find your next opportunity, and with an arm around your shoulder.
We never forget that our outplacement clients need to feel an arm around their shoulder. We offer one-to-one, personalized coaching, and are committed to meeting your goals. We reinforce job search tools and provide step-by-step guidance through the entire process, from assessment to job offer and on-boarding assistance. Our clients face that first day with new reserves of self-confidence and optimism.
eCompass is our internet portal providing assistance with every element of job search 24/7/365.
Your Schegg Group Coach will introduce this tool to help you do all this:
- Manage a complete career transition campaign from a personal account in one central, on-line location, from any computer, anywhere, anytime
- Track career transition activities with your own personal on-line organizer
- Create and manage multiple resumes geared to specific job opportunities
- Search over 100 of the most popular job-posting sites on the web
- Access research about companies, salary ranges, relocation, entrepreneurship, and more
- Apply for job openings and send correspondence using an easy-to-use, fully integrated communication system
- Manage and maintain personal and professional contacts
- Easily manage and track job advertisements to which you have responded
- Prepare for interviewing with sample questions created by Resource Managers, Recruiters and Schegg Group coaching professionals
- Use sample cover letters, thank you notes, and other correspondence to enhance their career transition communications.
- Connect directly with your personal Schegg Group career counselor
“I can never thank you and your team enough for helping me to do a re-start at age 56 and manage to return to the level I had achieved after 30 years at one company. Joyce's insight and mentoring truly helped me during what I consider to be the weakest moment in a professional career. She kept emphasizing my strengths and provided excellent guidance while I was searching/interviewing.
“I found The Schegg Group to be a haven for me during my transition. Everyone was helpful from the front desk to the networking meetings to the workshops – all helped me achieve my goals. During my Outplacement Workshop I was one of 14 people around a table. Who knew you could get individual attention in a group that size? We had an amazing facilitator who was able to answer all my questions as well as the group’s. She used patience, humor, but also a no-nonsense approach to direct us from looking back at where we had been to looking forward to our next opportunity. I left The Schegg Group with a great new resume, excellent ideas for marketing myself, and confidence in my ability to interview successfully.”